Open Call for Ventura Future during Milan Design Week 2020
Organisation in Design invites design studios and creative brands from all over the world to submit their work(s) for the third edition of Ventura Future.
Returning to cultural project BASE Milano from 21 – 26 April during Milan Design Week 2020, Ventura Future is an exhibition area highlighting original, cutting-edge and impactful design.
Designers, design studios, institutions, academies, architects and labels are welcome to apply for Ventura Future before 17 November 2019.
The exhibition will showcase designs of both emerging talents and established brands.
You can apply for several exhibition formats.
Here some great reasons to apply for Ventura Future 2020:
- Present your work at a must-see event with an affordable participation fee;
- Gain the best visibility at Milan Design Week;
- Meet a varied international and professional audience and wide public of design lovers;
- Explore international business opportunities;
- Realize exposure and media attention via our media partners;
- Get mentioned in at least one press release to our broad database;
- Present your projects to international (design) journalists during a press tour and their visits at Ventura Future.
The exhibition Ventura Future is the perfect opportunity for designers to showcase new work and gain maximum exposure during the most important design event of the year: Milan Design Week (see our 10 picks from the 2019 edition).
What are they looking for?
The exhibition Ventura Future focuses on current and future developments in the field of design with a focus on process-driven concepts.
For Ventura Future 2020, innovative concepts and projects that contain and/or excel in the following subjects or categories are welcome:
- Pioneering design research, projects and prototypes
- Multidisciplinary design
- Circular and sustainable design
- Social and service design
- Architectural design
- Product design
- Modern and neo-traditional craftsmanship
Send your application before 17 November 2019.
For more information about space possibilities, prices and the general organisation, read the application presentation.