What will be the most important workspace trends of 2025?
From 12 to 13 October 2017, the 3rd annual Smart Workspace Design Summit is coming to Amsterdam
The Smart Workspace Design Summit covers a variety of core workspace-related topics concerning:
- how workspace is used and designed
- what the future office will look like
- how the work itself is changing and how it’s affecting the modern office
This annual brings even greater experiences for its attendees.
On October 11, two inspirational pre-summit site visits are prepared:
- Plantronics, the living lab for working smarter, will charm its visitors by its innovativeness and its audio-friendly solutions.
- WeWork Metropool, with its distinct aesthetic vibe, will reveal to its guests not just an attractive and smart-equipped workspace, but also beautiful panoramic views of the canals of Amsterdam
On October 12 and 13, participants will have an opportunity to meet 30+ top speakers from companies like Adidas Group, G-Star Raw, UniCredit, LEGO, Johnson & Johnson, Ecophon, Sky, WeWork, AEGON, Lufthansa, University of London, NEXT Architects, AKKA Architects, Il Prisma, pS Arkitektur, SAP, B. Amsterdam, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ynno and more.
Divided into several smaller events, #SWDS offers its visitors a chance to build their own program:
- 2 conferences
- 2 workshops
- innovative exhibitors
- a ‘Future of Office Smart-Tech’ showcase
are prepared during two days.
Plus, all visitors can look forward to side bonuses such as discussion panels, unconference sessions, book signings, design competitions, exhibition product demos and more.
What will be the most important workspace trends of 2025 and what is the role of technology in next-generation workplaces? How can you attract top talents from Gen Y and meet their rising expectations? How can you boost productivity, creativity and teamwork through workspace design?
These and more burning questions will be answered at the “Walk the Talk” Conference.
The “All about People” Conference, which is the spotlight stage for designers and architects, will be unravelling, for example, what makes a great design, whether it’s possible to win “the war of brains” with an innovative office design and how to achieve attractive and inspiring office design that fosters employee well-being.
Two practical workshop sessions are already confirmed:
- At the “Psychological & Physiological Factors in Office Design” workshop, participants will have a chance to discover their own sensory profile and to find out how this impacts their workplace preferences and productivity.
- The second workshop “Creativity Is the New Productivity” will explain how space and technology can be integrated to harness the creative potential of people and organizations.
For more information about the event, visit the official website.
Fleming. connects great people, useful know-how and valuable opportunities.
With 13 years in the business and 300+ events organized annually, Fleming. offers a portfolio of Conferences, Trainings, Exhibitions, Blended Learning and Online Conferences.
Present on five continents, with more than 50,000 satisfied companies participating at their events every year.
[ See more design events ]